- Gene Symbol:
- Description of Target:
- Human PTPN6 Primer Pair 2
- Application Info:
- Primer Pairs for RT-PCR provide convenient primers for analyzing the expression of specific mRNAs or got specific PCR fragment by RT-PCR. Each Primer Pair includes a 5´ and 3´ oligonucleotide primer provided in individual vials at 50uM ready for addition to the amplification reaction. The Primer Pairs have been confirmed in two-step conventional RT-PCR using human embryonic kidney 293T cells total RNA. PCR products from the use of the Primer Pairs have been sequence-confirmed for appropriate.
- Printable datasheet for Human PTPN6 Primer Pair 2 (OOCA01379)OOCA01379
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- The Primer Pair is stable for up to one year at -20 C in a non-frost free freezer. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Additional Information:
- Human TRAPPC2 : 1859bp
Technical Hints: Thaw all reagents completely on ice before use. Use either random primers or oligo (dT) for reverse transcription. All PCR reactions should be assembled on ice. The recommended annealing
- Tips Information: