- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit gamma isoform
- Alias Symbols:
- PI3K, PIK3, PI3CG, PI3Kgamma, PIK3CG
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN PIK3CG (C-TERMINAL)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express PIK3CG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express PIK3CG.
- Peptide sequence C-VLGIKQGEKHSA corresponding to the C-terminus of PIK3CG (NP_002640).
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA06394
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Western Blot: This product detects a band of approximately 120kDa in human heart lysate. A minimum incubation time of 1 hour is recommended with this antibody.
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide
0.5% - Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to human PIK3CG were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline pH7.3
- Target Reference:
- 1. Semba, S. et al. (2002) Down-regulation of PIK3CG, a catalytic subunit of phosphatidylinositol 3-OH kinase, by CpG hypermethylation in human colorectal carcinoma. Clin. Cancer Res. 8:3824-3831.
2. Serajee, F.J. et al. (2003) Association of INPP1, PIK3CG, and TSC2 gene variants with autistic disorder: implications for phosphatidylinositol signalling in autism. J. Med. Genet. 40:119.
- Tips Information: