- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- NAF, GCP1, LECT, LUCT, NAP1, CXCL8, GCP-1, LYNAP, MDNCF, MONAP, NAP-1, IL8
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- RECOMBINANT HUMAN INTERLEUKIN-8 (72 AMINO ACIDS)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IL8.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IL8.
- Product Format:
- Purified protein produced in E. coli - lyophilised
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- >98% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Significant chemotactic activity of Human IL-8 on human neutrophils was achieved at 25ng/ml (assayed by a modified Boyden chamber).
- Application Info:
- Functional Assays: 10ng/ml - 100ng/ml
following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information.
- Additional Information:
- Approx Protein Conc: 0.1 mg/ml
- Endotoxin Level: < 0.1 ng/ug
- Preservative: None present.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 0.25 ml distilled water
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OPSA10961
|Yes||No||Not Determined||Suggested Dilution|
|Functional Assays||10ng/ml - 100ng/ml|
Where this protein has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate positive/negative controls.
- Tips Information: