- Protein Name:
- Ig epsilon chain C region
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Immunoglobulin E (IgE)
- Mouse. Source: Tissue Culture
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- HRP, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 2 weeks) store at 2 to 8C. Long term store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01938
Recognizes human IgE and shows no cross-reactivity to other human immunoglobulin classes or subclasses.
- Protein A affinity chromatography.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Chimeric human IgE
Affinity Constant: Not determined.
- Buffer: PBS
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal
Warnings: Use of sodium azide as a preservative will substantially inhibit the enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- Tips Information: