- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Interferon gamma
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Interferon gamma (IFN-gamma)
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-101424 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express IFNG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express IFNG.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Lyophilized.
Reconstitute with 0.2ml water. Mix gently, wash the sides of the vial and wait 30-60 seconds before use.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store lyophilized product (up to 2 years) at -20C. After reconstitution, if not used within a month, aliquot and store at -20C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01680
- Interferon gamma (IFN-gamma)
- Protein A/S-Sepharose
- Application Info:
- Neutralizing and binding (ELISA) antibody. This antibody only works in a capture ELISA assay. It does not recognize plastic-bound IFN-gamma, but works very well in capture ELISA when used as the first, plastic bound antibody (and then developed with polyc
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Recombinant Human INF-gamma
Affinity Constant: Not determined.
- Buffer: Lyophilized from PBS
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
- Tips Information: