- Additional Information:
- Human TRAPPC2 : 815bp
Technical Hints: Thaw all reagents completely on ice before use. Use either random primers or oligo (dT) for reverse transcription. All PCR reactions should be assembled on ice. The recommended annealing
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- The Primer Pair is stable for up to one year at -20 C in a non-frost free freezer. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Gene Symbol:
- Description of Target:
- Human HDAC9 Primer Pair 1
- Application Info:
- Primer Pairs for RT-PCR provide convenient primers for analyzing the expression of specific mRNAs or got specific PCR fragment by RT-PCR. Each Primer Pair includes a 5´ and 3´ oligonucleotide primer provided in individual vials at 50uM ready for addition to the amplification reaction. The Primer Pairs have been confirmed in two-step conventional RT-PCR using human promyelocytic leukemia HL60 cells or human glioma U251 cells total RNA. PCR products from the use of the Primer Pairs have been sequence-confirmed for appropriate.
- Printable datasheet for Human HDAC9 Primer Pair 1 (OOCA00780)OOCA00780
- Tips Information: