- Alias Symbols:
- AFGF, ECGF, FGFA, ECGFA, ECGFB, HBGF1, GLIO703, ECGF-beta, FGF-alpha, FGF1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Fibroblast growth factor 1
- Description of Target:
- RECOMBINANT HUMAN FGF ACIDIC
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express FGF1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express FGF1.
- Product Format:
- Purified - lyophilised
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- >95% by SDS PAGE and HPLC analysis
- Additional Information:
- Activity: 1 x 105 units/mg
Approx Protein Conc: 1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- Endotoxin Level: < 0.1 ng/ug
- Label Protein Molar Ratio: Recombinant protein expressed in E. coli.
Preservative: None present
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 50ul of 5mM Sodium Phosphate, pH 8.0
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OPSA10938
- Tips Information: