- Alias Symbols:
- HTKL, EPLG5, Htk-L, LERK5, MGC126226, MGC126227, MGC126228, EFNB2
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Description of Target:
- RECOMBINANT HUMAN EPHRIN B2
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- 52.8kD (472 amino acid residues with tag)
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express EFNB2.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express EFNB2.
- Product Format:
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Ephrin B2 (EFNB2) is a type I transmembrane protein and member of the ephrin family, which acts as a ligand for the receptor tyrosine kinases EPHB4 and EPHB3, and has been linked with a range of physiological systems including neurotransmission, synaptic plasticity, lymphatic and renal development, tumour metastasis and bone remodelling. Ligation of EFNB2 with complementary EphB receptors on adjacent cells results in a combination of forward (EphB receptors) and reverse (ephrin B2) signalling, which is central to tissue development and remodelling functions.
- Additional Information:
- Approx Protein Conc: 0.1mg/ml
Buffer solution: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.4
- Label Protein Molar Ratio: Purified recombinant 6xHis-tagged EFNB2-Fc expressed in HEK293E cells
Preservative: None present
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 250ul distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Aviva Systems Biology recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution.
- Printable datasheet for OPSA11079
- Tips Information: