- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified recombinant protein - lyophilised
- Additional Information:
- Approx Protein Conc: 1.0 mg/ml
Buffer solution: 10mM sodium phosphate pH7.5
- Endotoxin Level: < 0.1ng/ug
- Label Protein Molar Ratio: Recombinant protein expressed in E.Coli
Preservative: None present
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Reconstitution: Reconstitute with 10ul 5-10mM sodium phosphate pH7.5
Storage: Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC. Following reconstitution store at -20oC.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the protein. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Alias Symbols:
- IGM, IMD3, TRAP, gp39, CD154, CD40L, HIGM1, T-BAM, TNFSF5, hCD40L, CD40LG
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- CD40 ligand
- Description of Target:
- RECOMBINANT HUMAN CD154
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CD40LG.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CD40LG.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence: