- Gene Symbol:
- Alias Symbols:
- Human Apolipoprotein AI (Apo AI)
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Apolipoprotein A-I
- High-density lipoprotein (HDL) from pooled Human plasma
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express APOA1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express APOA1.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- >99% pure (SDS-PAGE)
Isolated by ultracentrifugal flotation between densities 1.063-1.21g/ml, lyophilized then subjected to repeated ethanol extraction. The precipitated protein was dried under nitrogen then dissolved in 6M guanidine hydrochloride -25
- Apolipoprotein AI (Apo AI)
- Application Info:
- Apo AI can be re-natured into PBS, TBS and other common buffers by dialysis using a membrane with a nominal molecular weight cut-off of 14,000 or less. This should be performed in a cold room. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for
- Application Data:
- Inactivation: Not applicable
- Buffer: 3M Guanidine hydrochloride, 10mM Tris, 5mM DTT, pH 8.0
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: All human source materials have tested negative for NHCV/NHIV nucleic acid test, HCV antigen; HBsAg, HBcAg, HIV1 Ag; and syphilis. No test guarantees a product to be non-infectious. Therefore, all material derived from human fluids or tissues sh
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short-term store at 2 to 8C. Long term store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
Storage of dialyzed Apo AI in PBS or TBS with 1mM EDTA and 0.1% Sodium Azide should be stored for up to 2 weeks at 2 to 8C. Storage of Apo
- Printable datasheet for OPMA04360
- Tips Information: