- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Purified recombinant protein - liquid
- Additional Information:
- Approx Protein Conc: 0.5mg/ml
Buffer solution: 20mM Tris HCl
1mM Beta-mercaptoethanol, pH8.0
- Label Protein Molar Ratio: Purified recombinant 6xHis-tagged ANXA5 expressed in E.coli
Preservative: None present
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -70oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Alias Symbols:
- PP4, ANX5, ENX2, ANXA5
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Annexin A5
- Description of Target:
- RECOMBINANT HUMAN ANNEXIN V
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- 38.6kD (342 amino acid residues with tag)
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express ANXA5.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express ANXA5.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Annexin V (ANXA5), otherwise known as Lipocortin V, is a calcium-dependent phospholipid-binding protein and member of the annexin family, which binds with high affinity and selectivity to phosphatidylserine (PS) and provides a reliable diagnostic tool for the indication of early programmed cell death (apoptosis). Annexin V has also been identified as an anticoagulant protein in the blood coagulation cascade, by acting as an inhibitor of prothrombin activation.
- Printable datasheet for OPSA11075
- Tips Information: