- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Alpha Fetoprotein (AFP)
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-130302 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Mouse. Hybridization of P3X63-Ag8.653 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- Protein A column chromatography
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express AFP.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express AFP.
- Purified AFP from Cord Blood
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short-term (up to 6 months) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00870
- No cross-reactivity with Human albumin, CEA, Ferritin, hCG, PSA.
- Application Info:
- For enzyme conjugation, radio labeling or solid phase immobilization. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded:
Recommended pair for immunoassay:
- Additional Information:
- Affinity Constant: 5 x 1010L/mol
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: