- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- RAC-gamma serine/threonine-protein kinase
- Alias Symbols:
- PKBG, PRKBG, STK-2, PKB-GAMMA, RAC-gamma, RAC-PK-gamma, DKFZp434N0250, AKT3
- Description of Target:
- GOAT ANTI HUMAN AKT3 (aa119-133)
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express AKT3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express AKT3.
- Peptide sequence CSPTSQIDNIGEEEM from internal region of AKT3.
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for OASA06009
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/20000
Western Blotting: 1 - 3ug/ml
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.02% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% - Bovine Serum Albumin
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to AKT3 were raised by repeated immunisations of goat with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: TRIS buffered saline pH7.3
- Target Reference:
- 1. Tschopp, O. et al. (2005) Essential role of protein kinase B gamma (PKB gamma/Akt3) in postnatal brain development but not in glucose homeostasis. Development 132: 2943-2954.
2. Yang, Z.Z. et al. (2005) Dosage-Dependent Effects of Akt1/Protein Kinase Balpha (PKBalpha) and Akt3/PKBγ on Thymus, Skin, and Cardiovascular and Nervous System Development in Mice. Mol Cell Biol. 25: 10407 -10418.
- Tips Information: