- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Alias Symbols:
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1, Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A, HSP70.1, HSP70-1, HSPA1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Tissue homogenates, Cell culture supernates, Other biological fluids
- 0.23 ng/mL
- Kit Range:
- 0.78 - 50ng/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Mean Intra-assay CV%: < 5.5% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-assay CV%: < 8.9% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology HSPA1A ELISA Kit (Bovine) (OKEH00647) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for HSPA1A has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for HSPA1A is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample HSPA1A captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|HSPA1A Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|HSPA1A Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated HSPA1A Detector Antibody||1 x 120 ÂµL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 ÂµL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Recovery:
- Mean recovery when spiking into sample matrices at concentrations within the dynamic range: 106%
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HSPA1A.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HSPA1A.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Natural and recombinant Bovine Heat shock 70 kDa protein 1A