- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- HSP90B1 protein EMBL AAH09195.1
- Alias Symbols:
- ECGP, GP96, TRA1, GRP94, HSP90B1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-1055, HPA003901
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HSP90B1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HSP90B1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HSP90B1.
- The immunogen for anti-HSP90B1 antibody: synthetic peptide sequence corresponding to a region between amino acids 590-640 of human HSP90B1 - conjugated to KLH.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-HSP90B1 antibody - OASA07357
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin: 10ug/ml
Western Blotting: 0.5 - 2ug/ml
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Human placenta
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.05% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antisera to HSP90B1 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: Total protein concentration 0.5mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline