- NCBI Gene Id:
- Rabbit antiserum
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HSP101.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HSP101.
- Recombinant protein Arabidopsis thaliana Hsp101/ClpB C-terminal
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Arabidopsis thaliana, Agave tequilana (monocot)
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20C. Shipping in Blue Ice or 4C.
- Printable datasheet for OASE00443
- 1:1000 (WB)
- Additional Information:
- Background Info: Detects ~101kDa.
- Scientific Background: Hsps/chaperones are known to be expressed in plants not only when they experience high temperatures stress, but
also in response to a wide range of other environmental stresses such as water stress, salt stress, cold stress and oxidative stress (1, 2).
Hsp100 is one such major class that acts as a chaperone. Hsp101/ClpB is a member of this Hsp100 family. These proteins help dissociate protein aggregates formed during heat stress to allow them to be refolded by other chaperones. In spite of expression during heat stress, members of Hsp100 protein family are also expressed during seed development. Hsp101 protein is localized in a cytoplasm.
- Certificate of Analysis: 1ul/ml was sufficient for detection of Hsp101 in 2ug of Arabidopsis thaliana WT lysate stressed at 38C for 1.5 hours by colorimetric immunoblot analysis using Goat anti-rabbit IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.
- Target Reference:
- 1. Vierling E. (1991) Annu Rev. Plabt Physiol. Plant Mol. Biol. 42: 579-620.
2. Waters W., et al. (2004) Trends Plant Sci. 9: 244-252.
- Storage Buffer:
- Lyophilized rabbit antiserum
- Tips Information: