- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Testosterone 17-beta-dehydrogenase 3
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- 17-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 3, 17-beta-HSD 3, Testicular 17-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase, Testosterone 17-beta-dehydrogenase 3, EDH17B3, HSD17B3
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-61916 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Molecular Weight:
- 34516 Da
- WB, FC, IHC, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HSD17B3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HSD17B3.
- This HSD17B3 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 96~126 amino acids from the Central region of human HSD17B3.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 deg C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 deg C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-HSD17B3 antibody - OAAB06112
- Sample Type Confirmation:
HSD17B3 is strongly supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in K562
- Rabbit Ig
- Application Info:
- The suggested dilution is:
ELISA ~~ 1:1,000
Western blotting~~ 1:100~500
Immunohistochemistry ~~ 1:50~100
Flow cytometry ~~ 1:10~50
Bertin, J., Dury, A. Y., Ouellet, J., Pelletier, G. & Labrie, F. Localization of the androgen-synthesizing enzymes, androgen receptor, and sex steroids in the vagina: possible implications for the treatment of postmenopausal sexual dysfunction. J. Sex. Med. 11, 1949-61 (2014). WB, FC, IHC, ELISA, Human 24919541