- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Histamine H1 receptor
- Alias Symbols:
- HRH1, histamine receptor H1, HGNC:5182, H1-R, hisH1, histamine receptor, subclass H1, OTTHUMP00000160133, histamine H(1) receptor
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-35563 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- P-ELISA, WB, IHC, IF
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HRH1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HRH1.
- Peptide with sequence CNENFKKTFKRILH, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence according to NP_000852.1; NP_001091681.1; NP_001091682.1; NP_001091683.1.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Human, Rat
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- Product Format:
- Liquid Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Printable datasheet for anti-HRH1 antibody - OAEB00846
- Variants (NP_000852.1; NP_001091681.1; NP_001091682.1; NP_001091683.1) encode the same protein.
- Application Info:
- Peptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1:32,000.
Western Blot: Preliminary experiments gave bands at approx 55kDa and 37kDa in Human Duodenum lysate after 0.3 ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that an explanation cannot be currently found in the literature for the 37 kDa band observed given the calculated size of 55.8 kDa according to NP_000852.1. Both detected bands were successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide (and BLAST results with the immunizing peptide sequence did not identify any other proteins to explain the additional band).
IHC: In paraffin embedded Human Colon shows membranous staining. Recommended concentration: 4-6 ug/ml. Paraffin embedded Human Small Intestine. Recommended concentration: 5 ug/ml. This product has been successfully used in IHC on Rat
IF: This product has been successfully used in IF on Rat
Optimal dilutions should be determined by the end user.
- Target Reference:
- This antibody has been successfully used in IHC on Rat:
Zhuang QX, Li GY, Li B, Zhang CZ, Zhang XY, Xi K, Li HZ, Wang JJ, Zhu JN.
Regularizing firing patterns of rat subthalamic neurons ameliorates parkinsonian motor deficits.
J Clin Invest. 2018 Sep 18.
This antibody has been successfully used in IF on Rat:
Chen ZP, Zhang XY, Peng SY, Yang ZQ, Wang YB, Zhang YX, Chen X, Wang JJ, Zhu JN
Histamine H1 Receptor Contributes to Vestibular Compensation.
J Neurosci. 2019 Jan 16;39(3):420-433.