- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Histamine H1 receptor
- Alias Symbols:
- HRH1, histamine receptor H1, HGNC:5182, H1-R, hisH1, histamine receptor, subclass H1, OTTHUMP00000160133, histamine H(1) receptor
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-35563 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- P-ELISA, WB, IHC
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HRH1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HRH1.
- Peptide with sequence CNENFKKTFKRILH, from the C Terminus of the protein sequence according to NP_000852.1; NP_001091681.1; NP_001091682.1; NP_001091683.1.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Cow
- Product Format:
- LiquidTris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Printable datasheet for anti-HRH1 antibody - OAEB00846
- Variants (NP_000852.1; NP_001091681.1; NP_001091682.1; NP_001091683.1) encode the same protein.
- Application Info:
- Peptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1:32000.
Immunohistochemistry: In paraffin embedded Human Colon shows membranous staining. Recommended concentration, 4-6ug/ml.
Western Blot: Preliminary experiments gave bands at approx 55kDa and 37kDa in Human Duodenum lysate after 0.3ug/ml antibody staining. Please note that currently we cannot find an explanation in the literature for the 37kDa band we observe given the calculated size of 55.8kDa according to NP_000852.1. Both detected bands were successfully blocked by incubation with the immunizing peptide (and BLAST results with the immunizing peptide sequence did not identify any other proteins to explain the additional band).
IHC: In paraffin embedded Human Colon shows membranous staining. Recommended concentration: 4-6 ug/ml. Paraffin embedded Human Small Intestine. Recommended concentration: 5 ug/ml. This product has been successfully used in IHC on Rat (PMID: 30226827).
- Target Reference:
- This antibody has been successfully used in IHC on Rat:
Zhuang QX, Li GY, Li B, Zhang CZ, Zhang XY, Xi K, Li HZ, Wang JJ, Zhu JN.
Regularizing firing patterns of rat subthalamic neurons ameliorates parkinsonian motor deficits.
J Clin Invest. 2018 Sep 18.