- Protein Name:
- Protein E7
- Alias Symbols:
- MAb to HPV18 (E7), Monoclonal Antibody to Human Papilloma Virus Type 18 (HPV18), E7 Protein
- Mouse. Hybridization of SP2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00420
- Human Papilloma Virus Type 18 (HPV) E7 Protein
Recognizes the E7 protein of HPV Type 18. Does not cross-react with E7 protein of HPV type 16.
- >=95% pure. Protein G Sepharose chromatography. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Recombinant full-length HPV oncoprotein E7, type 18.
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.2
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: