- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Protein E7
- Alias Symbols:
- MAb to HPV16 (E7), Monoclonal Antibody to Human Papilloma Virus Type 16 (HPV16) E7 Protein
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA, WB
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00513
- Human Papilloma Virus Type 16 (HPV) E7 Protein
Human Papilloma Virus Type 16 (HPV16) E7 Protein. Crossreacts with HPV Type 18. Reacts with the monomer and dimer forms when tested in Western blot.
- >=95% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein G Sepharose chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: HPV oncoprotein E7, type 16
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.2
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: