- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyltransferase
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- Hypoxanthine-guanine phosphoribosyltransferase, HGPRTase, HGPRT, HPRT, HPRT1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-158621, HPA006360
- Molecular Weight:
- 24579 Da
- WB, IHC, FC, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HPRT1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HPRT1.
- This HPRT1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 157~186 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human HPRT1.
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified polyclonal antibody supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide. This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Maintain refrigerated at 2-8 deg C for up to 6 months. For long term storage store at -20 deg C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Approximately 0.5mg/ml. Actual concentration varies with each lot.
- Printable datasheet for anti-HPRT1 antibody - OAAB03804
- Sample Type Confirmation:
HPRT1 is strongly supported by BioGPS gene expression data to be expressed in Hela
- Rabbit Ig
- Application Info:
- The suggested dilution is:
ELISA ~~ 1:1,000
Western blotting~~ 1:50~100
Immunohistochemistry ~~ 1:50~100
Göttle, M. et al. Loss of dopamine phenotype among midbrain neurons in Lesch-Nyhan disease. Ann. Neurol. 76, 95-107 (2014). WB, IHC, FC, ELISA, Human 24891139