- NCBI Gene Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- IDDM1, CELIAC1, HLA-DQB, HLA-DQB1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-17963 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Description of Target:
- MOUSE ANTI CAT MHC CLASS II
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, FC, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HLA-DQB1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HLA-DQB1.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-HLA-DQB1 antibody - OASA00461
- MHC CLASS II
- Application Info:
- ELISA : This product may be used in an indirect ELISA or as either a capture or detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA together with OASA00460 (clone PF6J-6D).
Flow Cytometry: Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Western Blot: This product detects band/s of approximately 29-31kDa on fractionated cat lymphocyte cell lysates under non-reducing conditions.
- Preparation: Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Preservative Stabilisers: 0.05% - Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2
- Target Reference:
- 1. Hunt, P. et al. (1995) Variable expression of major histocompatibility complex class II in the domestic cat. Res. Vet. Sci. 59: 195-200.
- Tips Information: