- Protein Name:
- Gag-Pol polyprotein
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type I (HIV-1), p24
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IF, IHC-PLP, IA, WB
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple/freeze thaw cycles.
- 100ug/ml (OD280nm, E0.1%=1.3)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00347
- HIV-1 p24
Specific for HIV-1 p24. Does not cross-react with other HIV polypeptides
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in IFA, IHC, ELISA and Western blot. Not suitable for use with paraffin embedded tissues. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pair for sandwich immunoassay.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified native p24
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2.
This product contains no stabilizing proteins.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes