- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Whole antiserum from rabbit containing 0.05% azide.
- CHIP, DB, WB, IF, IP
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-105519 from Santa Cruz Biotechnology.
- Whole antiserum
- Undetermined, ascites
- 0.05% Sodium Azide
- Target Post-Translational Modification:
- Polyclonal antibody raised in rabbit against histone H3 containing the trimethylated lysine 27 and the phosphorylated serine 28 (H3K27me3S28p), using a KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide.
- Application Info:
- CHIP: 1 ul/CHIP
ELISA: 1:100 - 1:500
Dot Blotting: 1:20,000
Western Blotting: 1:250 - 1:500
Immunoprecipitation: 5 ul/IP
- Official Gene Full Name:
- histone cluster 3, H3
- Alias Symbols:
- H3t, H3.4, H3/g, H3FT
- NCBI Gene Id:
- 8290; 8350; 8351; 8352; 8353; 8354; 8355; 8356; 8357; 8358; 8968
- Protein Name:
- histone H3.1t
- Description of Target:
- Histones are basic nuclear proteins that are responsible for the nucleosome structure of the chromosomal fiber in eukaryotes. Nucleosomes consist of approximately 146 bp of DNA wrapped around a histone octamer composed of pairs of each of the four core histones (H2A, H2B, H3, and H4). The chromatin fiber is further compacted through the interaction of a linker histone, H1, with the DNA between the nucleosomes to form higher order chromatin structures. This gene is intronless and encodes a replication-dependent histone that is a member of the histone H3 family. Transcripts from this gene lack polyA tails; instead, they contain a palindromic termination element. This gene is located separately from the other H3 genes that are in the histone gene cluster on chromosome 6p22-p21.3.
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HIST3H3.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HIST3H3.