Catalog No: OKBA00016 (Formerly GWB-C97162)
High sensitivity c-reactive Protein ELISA Kit (Human) : 96 Wells (OKBA00016)
|Datasheets/Manuals||Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.|
|Predicted Species Reactivity||Human|
|Additional Information||Intended Use: The Aviva hsCRP ELISA is intended for the quantitative determination of C-reactive protein (CRP) in human serum. Enhanced sensitivity measurements of CRP can be useful for the detection and evaluation of infection, tissue injury, inflammatory disorders and associated diseases.|
|::||Reagents: 1. Antibody-Coated Wells (1 plate, 96 wells)|
Microtiter wells coated with mouse monoclonal anti-CRP.
2. Reference Standard Set (1.0 ml/vial)
Contains 0, 0.005, 0.010, 0.025, 0.050 and 0.100 mg/l CRP in phosphate buffer-BSA solution with reservatives; liquid, ready to use.
3. hsCRP Sample Diluent (50 ml/vial)
Contains phosphate buffer-BSA solution with preservatives.
4. CRP Enzyme Conjugate Reagent (12 ml/vial)
Contains goat anti-CRP conjugated to horseradish peroxidase with preservatives.
5. TMB Reagent (11 ml/bottle)
Contains one-step TMB solution.
6. Stop Solution (1 bottle, 11 ml/bottle)
Contains diluted hydrochloric acid (1N HCl).
|::||Range: 0-0.100 mgll|
|Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence||Human|
- Reconstitution & Storage Instructions
- Western Blotting/Immunoblotting (WB/IB) Protocol
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Protocol
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC) Protocol
- Enzyme-Linked ImmunoSorbent Assay (ELISA) Protocol
- Blocking Peptide Competition Protocol (BPCP)
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) Protocol
- Antibody Array (AA) Protocol
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- CRP High Sensitivity ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCD01339)Catalog #: OKCD01339Application: Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent assay-SandwichKit Range: 62.5-4,000pg/mLSensitivity: 23.3 pg/mLSize: 96WELLSPrice: $500.00