- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Alias Symbols:
- HIF1-A, MOP1, PASD8, Basic Helix-Loop-Helix Transcription Factor, ARNT-interacting protein, Basic-helix-loop-helix-PAS protein MOP1, Class E basic helix-loop-helix protein 78
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- hypoxia-inducible factor 1-alpha
- Sample Type:
- Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids
- < 5.5 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 15.62-1,000 pg/mL
- Kit Reproducibility:
- Intra-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level HIF1A were tested with 20 replicates across one plate.
Inter-assay Precision: 3 samples with known low, middle and high level HIF1A were tested on three different plates with 8 replicates, respectively.
Intra-Assay CV: <10%
Inter-Assay CV: <12%
- Kit Duration:
- 2.5 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology HIF1A ELISA Kit (Pig) (OKCD00167) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for HIF1A has been pre-coated onto a 96-wellplate (12 x 8 Well Strips). Standards or test samples are added to the wells, incubated and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for HIF1A is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is read by absorbance at 450 nm and is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample HIF1Acaptured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-HIF1A Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well Strips)|
|HIF1A Lyophilized Standard||2 x 1 ng|
|100X Biotinylated HIF1A Detector Antibody||120 uL|
|Avidin/HRP Conjugate||120 uL|
|Standard Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|30X Wash Buffer||1 x 20 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 9 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 6 mL|
- Kit Linearity:
|Sample||1:2 Dilution||1:4 Dilution||1:8 Dilution||1:16 Dilution|
- Kit Recovery:
|Matrix||Recovery Range (%)||Average (%)|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HIF1A.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HIF1A.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1 Alpha (HIF1a).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Hypoxia Inducible Factor 1 Alpha (HIF1a) and analogues was observed.