- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Alias Symbols:
- Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
- Description of Target:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Growth Hormone (HGH)
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Protein A chromatography
Product is 0.2um filtered.
- ELISA, IA
- HGH isolated from human pituitary gland
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 7 days) store at 2-8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01406
Human Placental Lactogen - <0.02%
Human Prolactin - <0.02%
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE).
- IgG1, kappa
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pair for sandwich immunoassay:
- Additional Information:
- Affinity Constant: 1.0 x 1010L/m
- Buffer: 10mM Phosphate, pH 7.4 containing 150mM Sodium chloride
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: