- Alias Symbols:
- MAb to HFRS Virus, Monoclonal Antibody to Hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS) Virus
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2-8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02526
- Hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS) Virus. Specific for HFRS Virus. Strains: Dobrava, Puumala, Hanta and Seoul
- >95% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein G chromatography
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Inactivated virus particles
Host Information: Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice.
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: NaN3. 0.1% Sodium azide
Warning: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: