- Gene Symbol:
- HSV-I+II IgG
- Alias Symbols:
- Protein Name:
- Herpes Simplex Virus I + II
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Sample Type:
- Kit Reproducibility:
Mean Intra-Assay Precision %CV: < 15% (n = 20)
Mean Inter-Assay Precision %CV: < 15% (n = 20)
- Kit Duration:
- < 4 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology HSV-I+II Antibody (IgG) ELISA Kit (Human) (OKCA00110) is based on a qualitative reverse phase enzyme immuno assay technique. The microtiter well-plate in this kit has been pre-coated with HSV-I+II antigen and blocked. Samples or controls are added to the plate wells, incubated and washed. A horseradish peroxidase (HRP) conjugated anti-human IgG detector antibody is then added, incubated and washed. HSV-I+II Antibody in samples or controls will bind to the antigen immobilized in the well and are subsequently bound by the HRP conjugated anti-human IgG antibody. Washing removes unbound sample and detector antibody. An enzymatic reaction is then produced through the addition of reporter substrate which is catalyzed by the immobilized HRP to generate a blue color product that changes to yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is measured by reading the absorbance at 450 nm which is proportional to the amount of HSV-I+II Antibody contained in the sample or standard.
- Kit Component:
Component Amount HSV-I+II Microplate 96 Well (12 x 8 Well Strips) Negative Control 1 x 300 uL Positive Control 1 x 300 uL Sample Diluent 1 x 12 mL Anti-Human IgG Antibody HRP-Conjugate 1 x 12 mL 30X Wash Buffer 1 x 30 mL Substrate A 1 x 6 mL Substrate B 1 x 6 mL Stop Solution 1 x 6 mL
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of human
HSV Ⅰ + Ⅱ antibody (IgG). No significant cross-reactivity or interference
between human HSVⅠ+Ⅱ antibody (IgG) and analogues was observed.
Note: Limited by current skills and knowledge, it is impossible for us to complete
the cross-reactivity detection between human HSVⅠ+Ⅱ antibody (IgG) and all
the analogues, therefore, cross reaction may still exist.
- Assay Info:
- Assay Methodology: Qualitative Reverse Capture Immunoassay
- Tips Information: