- Protein Name:
- External core antigen
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Hepatitis B 'e' Antigen (HBeAg)
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00483
- Hepatitis B 'e' Antigen (HBeAg)
Recombinant HBe by ELISA.
- DEAE chromatography. Purity is tested by electrophoresis.
- Application Info:
- Detection of Hepatitis B Virus 'e' Antigen. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Recombinant HBe antigen.
Affinity Constant: Not determined.
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful) in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: