- Protein Name:
- External core antigen
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Hepatitis B 'e' Antigen (HBeAg)
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00330
- Hepatitis B 'e' Antigen (HBeAg)
Specific for the 'e' antigen of Hepatitis B Virus
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
This product contains no stabilizing proteins.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: