- Product Format:
- Liquid. 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.2; 0.1% Sodium Azide
Product contains no stabilizing proteins.
- Additional Information:
- Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Protein Name:
- External core antigen
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Hepatitis B 'e' Antigen (HBeAg)
- 4.7 mg/mL (OD280nm, E0.1% = 1.3)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00235
- Hepatitis B 'e' Antigen (HBeAg)
Specific for the 'e' antigen of Hepatitis B Virus
- This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful) in European Directive
67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or
copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pairs for sandwich immunoassay:
Capture: OAMA00235 Detection: OAMA00246
Capture: OAMA00235 Detection: OAMA00330
- Tips Information: