- Alias Symbols:
- Goat Antibody to Hepatitis A Virus (HAV), Strain HM175
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short-term (up to 6 months) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02790
- Hepatitis A Virus (HAV) Strain HM175
All viral antigens. Negative cross-reactivity against MRC5 cells.
- Sodium sulfate precipitation and ion exchange chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified virions of strain HM175
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
No stabilizing proteins have been added.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: