- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Histone deacetylase 1
- Alias Symbols:
- HD1, RPD3, GON-10, RPD3L1, DKFZp686H12203, HDAC1
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-125435, HPA029693
- Description of Target:
- RABBIT ANTI HISTONE DEACETYLASE 1
- Protein Size (# AA):
- ELISA, IF, IHC-FFPE, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express HDAC1.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express HDAC1.
- The immunogen for anti-HDAC1 antibody: synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid sequence 666-482 of Human HDAC-1.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Printable datasheet for anti-HDAC1 antibody - OASA07341
- HISTONE DEACETYLASE 1
- Polyclonal IgG
- Application Info:
- Immunohistology - Paraffin(1): 20ug/ml
ELISA: 1/10000 - 1/50000
Western Blotting: 1/1000 - 1/5000
Immunofluorescence: 1/200 - 1/1000
(1)Special conditions apply. See (*).
- Additional Information:
- Histology Positive Control Tissue: Prostate carcinoma
- Preservative Stabilisers: 0.01% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
Antiserum Preparation: Antiserum to human HDAC1 was raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Approx Protein Conc: IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
Buffer Solutions: Phosphate buffered saline pH7.2