- Protein Name:
- Genome polyprotein
- Swissprot Id:
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Core Antigen
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, WB, IF, IA
- Recombinant HCV core antigen, genotype 1a
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, store at 2-8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00080
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Core Antigen. Reactive with genotypes 1a and 2.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA, Western Blot and IF. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended pairs for sandwich immunoassay:
Capture Antibody Detection Antibody OAMA00080 OAMA00245 OAMA00078 OAMA00080
- Additional Information:
- Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
Product contains no stabilizing proteins.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of water to prevent azide build-up in drains.
- Tips Information: