- Protein Name:
- Genome polyprotein
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Core Antigen
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00078
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Core Antigen
Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) Core Antigen. Reactive with genotypes 1a and 2.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Recombinant HCV core antigen, genotype 1a
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
Product contains no stabilizing proteins.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: