- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Glycoprotein hormones alpha chain
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin-alpha subunit (hCG-a)
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CGA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CGA.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00591
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG-a) alpha
hCG-alpha. The data below describes the specificity and cross-reactivity of hCG to other hormones. E20575M and E20577M are forms of hCG-beta at different affinities.
Crossreactivity: Primary MAb (capture) -
- >95% pure. Protein A chromatography
Product is 0.22um filtered.
- IgG1, kappa
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: hCG-alpha MW 14kDa from purified human urine
Affinity Constant: 4 x 10^10
- Buffer: 0.15M PBS, pH 7.2
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
- Tips Information: