- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Choriogonadotropin subunit beta
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin-beta (hCGb)
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, WB
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CGB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CGB.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00590
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG-b) beta
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, MW 30kDa
Specificity and cross-reactivity is determined by indirect ELISA against the peptide hormones listed.
Does not cross-react with TSH, FSH and LH
- >95% pure. Protein A chromatography
Antibody is eluted at pH 5.0 followed by dialysis against PBS, pH 7.6
- IgG1, kappa
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin beta purified from human urine
Affinity Constant: 2 x 10^10
- Buffer: 0.15M PBS, pH 7.6
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes o
- Tips Information: