- Gene Symbol:
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Glycoprotein hormones alpha chain
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) alpha subunit
- Mouse. Hybridization of SP2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express CGA.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express CGA.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00649
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) alpha
Reacts with the alpha chain of FSH, LH, TSH, and hCG.
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Ion exchange chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified hCG alpha chain
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: 0.15M Sodium chloride, 10mM Tris, pH 7.5
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: