- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma
- Protein G chromatography
- ELISA, IA
- Recombinant HBsAg of ayw subtype.
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid. Supplied in PBS, pH 7.4, 0.09% Sodium azide.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00489
- Hepatitis B virus surface antigen. Reactive with the following HBsAg subtypes: ayw1, ayw2, ayw3, ayw4, ayr, adw2, adw4, adrq+, adrq-, ayw3 (Fer).
- ≥ 95% pure (SDS-PAGE).
- Application Info:
- Detection of HBsAg in two-site enzyme immunoassay. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommmended pair for sandwich immunoassay:
1. Capture: OAMA00440 Detection: OAMA00489
2. Capture: OAMA00441 Detection: OAMA00489
3. Capture: OAMA00493 Detection: OAMA00489
4. Capture: OAMA00451 Detection: OAMA00489
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0%. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes of
- Tips Information: