- Protein Name:
- Large envelope protein
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) ay subtype
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short term (up to 7 days) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA01484
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) (ay)
Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) ay subtype
- >90% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein A chromatography
Product is 0.2um filtered.
- IgG2a, kappa
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified HBsAg subtypes ad and ay
Affinity Constant: 6 x 10^9 L/m (determined by RIA Scatchard plot)
- Buffer: 10mM Phosphate, pH 7.4 containing 150mM Sodium chloride
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Tips Information: