- Protein Name:
- Large envelope protein
- Alias Symbols:
- Rabbit Antibody to Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg), ad/ay subtypes
- ELISA, IA
- Product Format:
- HRP, Liquid
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Short-term (up to 6 months) store at 2 to 8C. Long term, aliquot and store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02793
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) (ad/ay)
Monospecific, reacts only with Hepatitis B surface antigen including the pre-S1 epitope. Non-reactive with normal human serum.
- IgG fraction covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of horseradish peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is absent. Estimated molar HRP: IgG substitution is 2-3.
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Hepatitis B surface antigen purified from human serum. Mixture of subtypes ad & ay
- Buffer: PBS containing 10mg/ml BSA
Preservative: 0.002% Thimerosal
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: Use of sodium azide as a preservative will substantially inhibit the enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- Tips Information: