- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, IA
- Buffer: 0.01M PBS, pH 7.2
This product contains no stabilizing protein.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Upon receipt, store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Protein Name:
- Large envelope protein
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA02186
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) (ad/ay)
Recognizes Hepatitis B surface antigen, subtypes ad & ay. Does not cross-react with normal human serum.
- >90% pure. Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Purified HBsAg
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Tips Information: