- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from Balb/c mice.
- ELISA, IA
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1-1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes o
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- Protein Name:
- Large envelope protein
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Hepatitis Surface Antigen (HBsAg)
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00493
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg)
Hepatitis B virus surface antigen. Reacts with the following HBsAg subtypes: ayw1, ayw2, ayw3, ayw4, ayr, adw2, adw4, adrq+, adrq- and ayw3 (Fer).