- Protein Name:
- Large envelope protein
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg), ad/ay subtypes
- Mouse. Source: Ascites
- ELISA, LF, IA
- Product Format:
- Purified, Lyophilized.
Reconstitute with 0.2ml distilled water.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store lyophilized product at -20C. After reconstitution, store (up to 6 months) at 2 to 8C. Long term store at -20C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00101
- Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) (ad/ay)
Immunoreactive with all HBsAg A antigens
- Protein A chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Native HBsAg (ad/ay)
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Buffer: Lyophilized from PBS
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
- Tips Information: