- Alias Symbols:
- MAb to Hemoglobin A1c, Monoclonal Antibody to Human Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c)
- Protein G chromatography
- Human HbA1c, N-terminal of the beta chain - KLH conjugate
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Product Format:
- Liquid. PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents. Store at 2-8C.
- 5.72 mg/ml
- Recognizes HbA1c. Does not crossreact with HbA0.
- Application Info:
- Suitable for use in ELISA. Each laboratory should determine an optimum working titer for use in its particular application. Other applications have not been tested but use in such assays should not necessarily be excluded.
Recommended antibody pair for sandwich immunoassay:
- Tips Information: