- Tested Species Reactivity:
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Sheep, Zebrafish
- Product Format:
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09% (w/v) sodium azide and 2% sucrose.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- For short term use, store at 2-8C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Affinity Purified
- Predicted Homology Based on Immunogen Sequence:
- Cow: 100%; Dog: 100%; Guinea Pig: 100%; Horse: 100%; Human: 100%; Mouse: 100%; Rabbit: 100%; Rat: 100%; Sheep: 100%; Zebrafish: 100%
- Complete computational species homology data:
- Peptide Sequence:
- Synthetic peptide located within the following region: VKRITPRHLQLAIRGDEELDSLIKATIAGGGVIPHIHKSLIGKKGQQKTV
- Batch dependent within range: 100 ul at 0.5 - 1 mg/ml
- Blocking Peptide:
- Catalog # AAP61353 (Previous Catalog # AAPP47475)
- Printable datasheet for ARP61353_P050
- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- H2A histone family, member Z
- Alias Symbols:
- H2A.z, H2A/z, H2AZ, MGC117173
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Histone H2A.Z
- Description of Target:
- Histones are basic nuclear proteins that are responsible for the nucleosome structure of the chromosomal fiber in eukaryotes. Nucleosomes consist of approximately 146 bp of DNA wrapped around a histone octamer composed of pairs of each of the four core histones (H2A, H2B, H3, and H4). The chromatin fiber is further compacted through the interaction of a linker histone, H1, with the DNA between the nucleosomes to form higher order chromatin structures. This gene encodes a replication-independent member of the histone H2A family that is distinct from other members of the family. Studies in mice have shown that this particular histone is required for embryonic development and indicate that lack of functional histone H2A leads to embryonic lethality.
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Nucleotide Accession #:
- Protein Size (# AA):
- Molecular Weight:
- Protein Interactions:
- UBC; ASB9; ASB16; WWOX; ZBTB1; OGFOD1; TRNT1; ACAA2; NOL3; EZR; PYGL; PSMD9; FH; UBD; PAN2; HIST1H3B; CENPA; MAGEC1; SUMO1; SUMO3; NEDD8; EPC1; MEAF6; ACTR6; EP400; DMAP1; MRGBP; ING3; MORF4L1; RUVBL2; SRCAP; KAT5; RUVBL1; TRRAP; YEATS4; VPS72; ACTL6A; HI
Prof. Dr. Isaias Glezer
Universidade Federal de Sao Paulo
Sample type: Human HEK293T cells
Lane description: 30ug nuclear extract of HEK293T cells
Primary antibody dilution: 1:500
Secondary antibody and dilution: Goat anti-rabbit-HRP, 1:10000.
Resolved in a 12% SDS-PAGE gel and transfered to PVDF membranes. Blocking: 5% skimmed milk.