- Product Format:
- Purified, Liquid
- Mouse. Hybridization of Sp2/0 myeloma cells with spleen cells from BALB/c mice. Source: Ascites
- Buffer: PBS, pH 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Important Note: Centrifuge before opening to ensure complete recovery of vial contents.
Warnings: This product contains sodium azide, which has been classified as Xn (Harmful), in European Directive 67/548/EEC in the concentration range of 0.1 - 1.0 %. When disposing of this reagent through lead or copper plumbing, flush with copious volumes
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at 2 to 8C.
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Cytotoxicity-associated immunodominant antigen
- Alias Symbols:
- Monoclonal Antibody to Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) CagA Protein
- Printable datasheet for OAMA00488
- Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) CagA Protein
H. pylori CagA protein. Reacted with 10 clinical isolates of H. pylori.
- >=95% pure (SDS-PAGE). Protein G chromatography
- Application Data:
- Immunogen: Recombinant fragment of CA-gene of H. pylori consisting of 580 C-terminal amino acid residues
Affinity Constant: Not determined
- Tips Information: