- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store as indicated in product manual.
- Official Gene Full Name:
- granzyme B
- Alias Symbols:
- Fragmentin, GLP-1, GLP I, Granzyme B, Granzyme-like protein 1, Granzyme-like protein I, MGC156565, Natural killer cell protease 1, RNKP-1
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Granzyme B
- Description of Target:
- This enzyme is necessary for target cell lysis in cell-mediated immune responses. It cleaves after Asp. Seems to be linked to an activation cascade of caspases (aspartate-specific cysteine proteases) responsible for apoptosis execution. Cleaves caspase-3, -7, -9 and 10 to give rise to active enzymes mediating apoptosis.
- Sample Type:
- Serum, Plasma, Urine, Tissue homogenates, Cell culture supernates, Other biological fluids
- 7.86 pg/mL
- Kit Range:
- 15.6 - 1000pg/mL
- Kit Duration:
- ~ 3 Hours
- Kit Principle:
- Aviva Systems Biology GZMB ELISA Kit (Rat) (OKEH03163) is based on standard sandwich enzyme-linked immuno-sorbent assay technology. An antibody specific for Gzmb has been pre-coated onto a 96-well plate (12 x 8 Well Strips) and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and removed. A biotinylated detector antibody specific for Gzmb is added, incubated and followed by washing. Avidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is then added, incubated and unbound conjugate is washed away. An enzymatic reaction is produced through the addition of TMB substrate which is catalyzed by HRP generating a blue color product that changes yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration read by absorbance at 450 nm is quantitatively proportional to the amount of sample Gzmb captured in well.
- Kit Component:
|Anti-Gzmb Microplate||96 Wells (12 x 8 Well strips)|
|Gzmb Lyophilized Standard||2|
|100X Biotinylated Gzmb Detector Antibody||1 x 120 uL|
|100X Avidin-HRP Conjugate||1 x 120 uL|
|Sample Diluent||1 x 20 mL|
|Detector Antibody Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|Conjugate Diluent||1 x 12 mL|
|25X Wash Buffer||1 x 30 mL|
|TMB Substrate||1 x 10 mL|
|Stop Solution||1 x 10 mL|
- Kit Detection Method:
- Colorimetric, OD450 nm
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express Gzmb.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express Gzmb.
- Click here to download product manual. As variation between lots may occur, always reference the lot-specific manual received with each kit.
- Natural and recombinant Rat Granzyme B