- Gene Symbol:
- Official Gene Full Name:
- Granzyme B
- NCBI Gene Id:
- Protein Name:
- Granzyme B
- Swissprot Id:
- Protein Accession #:
- Alias Symbols:
- CGL1, CSPB, CTLA1, GRB,
- Replacement Item:
- This antibody may replace item sc-114114, HPA003418
- Molecular Weight:
- 27 kD
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity chromatography using immunogen.
- WB, IHC, ELISA
- Tissue Tool:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by DNA array analysis to express GZMB.
- RNA Seq:
- Find tissues and cell lines supported by RNA-seq analysis to express GZMB.
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived between 10-59 amino acids from the N-Terminal region of human Granzyme B.
- Predicted Species Reactivity:
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Product Format:
- Liquid; phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Reconstitution and Storage:
- Store at -20C/1 year
- Printable datasheet for OAAF01817
- Granzyme B antibody detects endogenous levels of total Granzyme B protein.
- The optimal working dilution should be determined by the end user.
- Application Info:
- WB: 1:500~1:1000
- Target Reference:
- David A. Jans, J. Biol. Chem., Nov 1996; 271: 30781.
Eugene Estella, Diabetes, Aug 2006; 55: 2212 - 2219.
Yong Gu, J. Biol. Chem., May 1996; 271: 10816.
Jiuru Sun, J. Biol. Chem., Nov 1996; 271: 27802.
Wu, CY; Lin, CW; Tsai, TI; Lee, CD; Chuang, HY; Chen, JB; Tsai, MH; Chen, BR; Lo, PW; Liu, CP; Shivatare, VS; Wong, CH; Influenza A surface glycosylation and vaccine design. 114, 280-285 (2017). WB, IHC, ELISA, Human, Mouse, Rat 28028222